Snobby Foreign Correspondents


The Bloom of House of Europe

La Maison de l'Europe
35-37, rue des Francs-Bourgeois, 75004 Paris

The discovery of a little hidden garden in the middle of the Marais, much to the joy of finding childish pleasures on a playground filled with merriment and innocent fun. Watch.


Labels: ,

1 Responses to “The Bloom of House of Europe”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I must say, I have no idea how I ended up on your blog site, but I am very glad I did, because I've had quite a laugh. I am envious that you get to live in what I think is the most beautiful city in the world. (And I wish I could be a snobby foreign correspondent, too!)
    Keep up the great blogging.  

Post a Comment

Snobby Foreign Correspondents: that's us

    We are beautiful
    We are foreign
    We are snobby (sometimes)
    We are glamour
    We are camera friendly
    We are reporters of the other kind
    We are PARIS




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Visit our other blogs KISS17th and PARIS2e.

the SFC archives



XML


Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam